Friday, October 23, 2009

Another bedtime conversation

After the couples in the bottom two were announced last night while I was watching dancing with the stars.

DH: No way....they were both pretty good. (He had been on the computer so I didn't really know he was paying attention)
Me: It all depends on the people voting at home
DH: They can't vote the swimmer off...she's good

TV: Natalie is going home

DH: NO!!! Are you kidding me! Michael Irvine is still in this and he was no good. She was so much better!
ME; Yeah that sucks...she was pretty good.
DH: (Still rather upset) That's not fair, she was so much better...who else was on the show...there were others who were worse.

We then turn the TV off and go to get ready for bed. The conversation continues as I brush my teeth

DH: Seriously that sucks....why did she get kicked off, that's not fair.
ME: (trying to hide my smile) Honey, did you pick up a phone and vote? Did you do your part to keep her there? Maybe your 10 votes could have keep her there?
DH: Michale Irvine, Michael Irvine is still there and she's gone! That makes me mad.

I continue to brush my teeth then I hear this from the bedroom

DH: What was her name again?
ME: Natalie Caughlen....Olympic swimmer...
DH: Yeah...She should still be on the show...


Look what I have created :)

No comments: