Saturday, October 11, 2008

We are here!

I am sitting in my new kitchen along with many boxes, and dishes laying on my countertop...but...I can use my neighbors Internet if I sit here so....I'll be uncomfortable so I can post for you.

Things are going okay...just busy...we have met a few neighbors who I will surely post about soon. We arrived on Tuesday, went to work on Wednesday and furniture arrived on Thursday. We have spent two solid days of unpacking with one side project. See picture below.





Now, I know it looks like I bought the entire department of closet organizers from Lowes, but believe me there was still some stuff left after our 3rd trip there yesterday. THERE WAS A HUGE SALE!!! I was planning on doing this to our closet anyway, and we happened to look at these during one of our trips to get things we really needed and found that the stuff was 50% off!!! So, we took measurements, spent about 1.5 hours drawing and sitting in our closet and then went back the next day to pick it all up. (this is the best part!!!) When we got there, it was even more on sale!! It was around 75% off. ( I think they are discontinuing it!) SO....I splurged and got the shoe organizer and more drawers than we origanly planned, the picture above is over $1,500 worth of closet organizers for not only the master closet, but two other closets as well. Guess how much I paid!! Only $490. BEST DEAL EVER!!!


If you are in the market for organizing your closet...go check out Lowes....I am guessing that Tifton is not the only one with the sale!

We won't put it up until we are unpacked, so I'll be sure to post pictures when we finally get around to it.

2 comments:

Leisa said...

yea for the extra sale!!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the closet all put together!