Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Um...life has been busy and as my sister posted, Bad blogger, bad blogger.  I know, I know.

I have a lot of post ready in my head that I wanted to fill you all in on, but never got the chance to sit down and actually post picture and write about them.  So I'll just tell you about Thanksgiving.

My whole family only gets together once a year.  We have been switching the 'host' house and this year we went to North Carolina to my sisters new house.   My brother and his girlfriend from California were there, my parents drove down from Maryland, and the boys and I drove from Georgia.   As always, we had a great time catching up and its getting more and more fun watching Lily and Austin.  But the most fun was that my brother got engaged!!!   So excited to add Kate to our family and now our family will all get together twice in 2013!  for a wedding in California and Thanksgiving.

So sit back and enjoy the pictures from our trip.

Here is a shot of all of us together.  
 
Family shot
 
We went to quite a few parks while there.  Luckily the weather was pretty nice.


 
We also went to an awesome children's museum called Marbles.  There was so much to do!!
Austin got to drive a boat (safety first - he made me wear the life vest when I was sitting in there with him)
 
 
 
Lily hanging in the pirate ship

 
Playing with Big Legos!

 
Got to use a real saw! 

 
Decorating a turkey


 
There was a lot of music that week as well as .....
 
 
...a lot of dancing!

 
Grandpa got to meet Blake for the first time!

 
Can I go to the park with the big kids please?

 
Lily and Austin heading out to yet another museum and park.
 
We have our hats and cant wait to play again!!
 
 
You'd think this shot was after the park, but its actually on the way there....They were playing hard all week and really enjoyed each other.

 
Sticking your tongue out helps with balance

 
Cousins = Friends
 
We had a great time and can't wait for blake to be old enough to join in on the fun.
 

 

No comments: