Here are pictures of the final details. I think they came together great.....I was really worried about the kitchen and backsplash (thanks to those of you who let me talk it through with you!) - but in the end....I think I could live here for awhile : )
why on earth did they hang this so low? Bob hits his head on our light in the two story entryway....does anyone else think that is strange?
Austin lovin the carpet.
Master bath
I love the backsplash....turned out better than I thought.
Its hard to believe we went from this......
...... to this in less than 3 months.
(Leisa....I know, I know..... if you look real close he did the wrong shutters:(...but I didnt raise a stink...I'll just blend in with the neighborhood...I hope you'll still come visit)
7 comments:
Love it...love it....love it. Think the bar stools will match....
MOM
Wow, it looks great! Especially love the kitchen. How does one get to Columbus, GA? Fly to Atlanta or Birmingham and drive?
April....we are 1.5 hours from Atlanta......on the Alabama border....or you can fly into Columbus. Let us know if you are driving through!
I'll still come visit.... But you still have time to raise a stink!! It goes like this- "remember how we discussed the board and batten shutters, and how you agreed they would look best..." :)
BEAUTIFUL!
It is so beautiful...wish it was in Tifton, though!
Miss ya'll
Bettie Sue
I agree with Leisa......
MOM
Post a Comment