My new job has become learning how to 'play the coupon game'. I have gotten pretty good at it.
I came home last night with 6 bottles of Sobe Water, 8 bottles of Johnson and Johnson babywash and shampoo and 2 sippy cups all for $8 from CVS....(That's about 75 cents per bottle of baby stuff and the Sobe's were free!! Austin will be clean all year now!)
I noticed the bottom of my receipt the following
Summer 2010 spending $163.97
Year to Date Savings $772.50
I think stores like CVS hate customers like me!
I wonder if I can get to $1000 savings before the year is over?
2 comments:
I taught you well.....but you are now teaching me....I got 8 sobe's free also!..
Love it! I have never even been to CVS but there is one near us... how do you get the good deals? Their Sunday ad, online?
Post a Comment